Spiritual Life: Family Form
Completed during the Activation Phase using all Parish discussion input. Use this as a checklist for major topics to be discussed and documented.
- Goal: Identity, schedule, communicate, and support Family-wide retreats, days of reflection, etc., including current, improved and new opportunities
- Consult with those responsible for organizing retreats, days of reflection, etc.
- Create a list and calendar of new retreat experiences that should become part of the Family Action Plan to attract new people to the Church
- Include in the plan how these events will be communicated to the entire Family community
- Goal: Identity, schedule, communicate, and support Family-wide devotions, including current, improved and new opportunities
- Consult with those responsible for organizing devotions
- Create a comprehensive list and calendar of the devotions that will be a part of the Family Action Plan to attract new people to the Church
- Include in the plan how these devotion events will be communicated to the entire Family community
- Life in the Eucharist (LITE)
- Familiarize yourself with the Life in the Eucharist Initiative and how it could benefit the spirituality of your Family of Parishes
- Establish a sub-committee (5-7 people) to begin planning for the implementation of the initiative in the Family
- Immutable Initiative: Plan to implement the Life in the Eucharist Program collaborating with the Renewal Office, for your Family.
- Complete the training on LITE using the videos available under the Training & Resources module in this app
- Create other opportunities to complement the spiritual environment within your Family of Parishes, such as:
- Prayer Experiences – what other prayer experiences can be developed or expanded and offered to the entire Family?
- Support Groups – are there any support groups that should be implemented that are not already in place?
- Enrichment Events – are there any other events, which could come in a wide variety that should be considered in collaboration with other Pillar Groups?
- Spiritual Direction – for lay people (individual or group)
Need a form to gather all your parish data in one document? Download the Spiritual Life Snapshot Worksheet here.